Kicked out of Newbie Village early

Home Forums Bug Reports Kicked out of Newbie Village early

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I’m lvl 12 and while I was farming turtles in the village, I was teleported to the crossroads with a message saying “You have graduated from Newbie Village, get out there and explore the world” I know from a recent play that I need to be lvl 15 to be too old to return, but I’ve seen lvl 20’s in there who never left so they could gather the resources before they set out on their own. Please fix this, I can’t even survive in the Underworld yeat and that’s where you get the gear to survive.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

you’ve got this! don’t sell yourself short 🙂 i read the guide and had a full house built by level 9 on texas, just tuck yourself into a corner and gather resources for a bit and you’ll be fine

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Paisley.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Paisley.
    Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

It kicks you out if you’re too old.

This prevents the Exploit of keeping a low level in effort to gather resources.

It kicked me out when I tried to stay; I made it to level 26.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Swiifo. Reason: Additional Info
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Swiifo.

Penguin

I got kicked today at level 14… I’ve also been murdered and died repeatedly and now have almost no gear and am afraid to do anything else. My armor and shield are gone now, all I have left are a couple of wooden swords, an almost broke flint dagger, some raw meat and a few seeds. It’s like where do I go from here? I’m on UST.

Penguin

i was not allowed back in at level 9 and i heard it was level 15 or 15 hours into the game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kicked out of Newbie Village early’ is closed to new replies.