Just a hilarious dude threatening me in real life.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Just a hilarious dude threatening me in real life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kazmic

Lvl 90 USEast2
    Wolf

I decided to make a forum post about this since it was hilarious asf and I wanna make sure that the dev sees this.

https://imgur.com/a/crt2SYA

Thanks if I could entertain you for a couple of seconds. I gotta admit tho, I am not a big fan of getting real life threats over a mmorpg.

fazilqq

Lvl 100 Europe
    Polar Bear

There are too many pictures to look and I’m more interested in what kind of browser you’re using lol

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

and I wanna make sure that the dev sees this.

Maybe he can give you a vacation for that alt’s username while he’s at it, really wtf.

Kazmic

Lvl 90 USEast2
    Wolf

@seryn
    oh yeah lmfao that username is an inside joke but I am ready to take full responsibility for it.

@fazilqq
    the browser is the steam-overlay browser you can use when playing a steam game and then shift + tab’ing

Turtle

You’re a toxic scumbag that lies through his teeth and gets off on other people’s misery anonymously for hours a day, you and your “friends” are disgusting to the point that people are going to speak their mind.

I reckon majority of the server wants to do worse, they’re just not vocal about it. You’re not a fan of triggering people and screenshotting their responses? Gimme a break. In the screenshots you’re right outside his MS base taunting him with an alt. Reply with irrelevant bullshit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Just a hilarious dude threatening me in real life.’ is closed to new replies.