join the Resistance!!!!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion join the Resistance!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Turtle

for many many months, Merry Men has ruled Mystera with an Iron Fist. all tribes are afraid of fighting back against them. but this ends today! simply /t me to join my tribe called “the Resistance” and we will end MM’s long years of tyranny!!!!!

btw my name is now “Thenaelas” i don’t know why it still shows my last one.

SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

You should all come to my wedding! It would be a good time to attack, especially since it looks like Jessica may want to help you. http://www.mysteralegacy.com/forums/topic/im-engaged/

Turtle

yeah im not falling for that bait lol.

SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

Well, we wanted to welcome Lightblade to the neighborhood, so we threw something together for him just now, HGTV home reno style. Here’s the secret base before (kinda sad, but many beginnings are humble):

Before

And then we put together a welcome package, completing the floor, and giving some aloe, food, feathers in case he wants to be an archer, a repair kit which is always handy, and even an escape lantern so he can make a safe trip to the underworld to farm gems:

After

The sign in the middle reads “Welcome to the neighborhood!”

<3 Lightblade, you crazy resister you.

TheFurious

Lvl 402 USEast
    Polar Bear

So real talk for a minute. Other than being stronger than you and killing you in retaliation for destroying a chicken coop along with:
    “Name: Signpost
    Description: Write something!
    HP: 270/270
    Builder: Lightblade
    The sign reads: fu*k you MM!”,
    What has merry men done? I’m not sure what your expectations are, but attacking the strongest tribe and then complaining when things go badly for you doesn’t seem like a good plan. For the most part we have made effort to get along with anyone who is friendly, so again, other than being the strongest tribe what has merry men done to you? Of course the stuff above is a joke, but a good point to take away is we could easily crush you for being rude and attacking us. Again what’s your beef with merry men other than being the strongest tribe?

If you want to keep being rude or attacking us you can expect the same in return, but I really don’t see what you’re trying to accomplish.

Turtle

“If you want to keep being rude or attacking us you can expect the same in return, but I really don’t see what you’re trying to accomplish. ”

im trying to make you lose your top place. if you want to keep it, you will have to fight for it!

and im also mad at Hotel because they are now merely puppets of MM. they kicked and killed me because i attacked your farm. they even have clan doors for MM there!

Polar Bear

Ignore these plebs Lightblade. VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘join the Resistance!!!!’ is closed to new replies.