I've just joined this game and…

Home Forums Mystera Discussion I've just joined this game and…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Already, after only playing for a few hours, I have someone whispering me telling them that I’ve broken into their house (I’ve done no such thing), stole their stuff (Never took anyone’s stuff and my inventory quality shows for it), and that all their dogs are missing (Dunno anything about that) and that they’re going to hunt me down and kill me and make my life a misery.

So um… Is this how you guys treat new players? Should I go find some other game to play? Because it doesn’t seem like this a place I wanna be if this is how I’m going to be treated. Or is this person just a bad apple and shouldn’t represent the entire batch?

Penguin

Have you tried asking for help in all-chat? This is a sandbox game and making others miserable isn’t something you can’t do. Most people are nice. And, if someone’s attacking a measly level 14 over and over again, I don’t think it’s anyone who’s too high up the food chain. That means you just need to talk to some other players and everything will solved.

Penguin

sorry bro it was me ive been steeling everyones shit.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I've just joined this game and…’ is closed to new replies.