Item per Floor Tile

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Item per Floor Tile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hi.

I am not interested in creating one huge house and spread every item ingame all around the house so I was wondering if there is a limit to how many items per tile can be placed? and if there should be a limit I’d like to know if it matters whether I put the same item on that tile or mix and match.

Thanks in advance,

Red

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I’ve been told that the max count of a single item in one pile is 1 million, and that you can drop 75 individual items or item stacks on one tile before getting a warning that the pile will crush. I haven’t tested myself, but I do have piles that are crushing

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

Yeah paisleys right. 75 is cap. the million thing was introduced like 2 updates ago i believe

Turtle

Thanks, I’m asking cause I have tiles with lots of rings but haven’t received any warning so far and I have no item stacks like wood, etc. with 1mil+ stacks on them… not even 10k actually 😛

I was hoarding all those rings in hopes that they might come in handy at some point when using glowing altars though I don’t have any experience with that yet so I’m not sure if “basic” rings without any * or + are useful for that matter?

Best regards,

Red

Polar Bear

runeless rings are pretty pointless on altars, and the max number of separate items/ items stacks is 100, at 75 you start getting the warning “the pile is getting too big and will crush items soon”, once you drop the 101st stack/item that item will be destroyed (not the item on bottom of pile)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Item per Floor Tile’ is closed to new replies.