is there a way to live with friends [not in same tribe] but still have towers

Home Forums General Discussion is there a way to live with friends [not in same tribe] but still have towers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chosen

Lvl 53 USWest
    Turtle

recently i decide to live with a friend and share a base together but then we ran into a problem.
    we r not in the same tribe but want to have towers. is there a way to fix this?

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Not that I know of. Could build walls in front of an outer layer of towers. Even then if a wall decayed or one of y’all hit something with PvP on you could die making that far to risky. Looks like we need a new option. Maybe a /upgrade friend (name) that would make towers not shoot at that friend.

LLOOGGAANN

Lvl 21 USEast
    Wolf

A person on mystera discord suggested a /whitelist command for towers so you could type /whitelist <player name> and those towers won’t shoot them.
    Edit: the player who suggested this was vatendeth from sea

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

+1

CrypticDik

Lvl 16 SEAsia2
    Penguin

Lol knowing how trustworthy 90% of the community is I can just imagine a “whitelisted” friend raiding with no resistance. Risky risky

spoonkid

Lvl 225 SEAsia
    Wolf

Gay gay go away, just make a seperate base u nab, it aint that hard. either that or make/join a tribe with that said person. Smh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘is there a way to live with friends [not in same tribe] but still have towers’ is closed to new replies.