Infinite Exp?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Infinite Exp?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

I, the humble noob, with but 6 reincarnations and forms behind me would like to present an idea, or a concept to the wise guru, who sits upon the mountain, has a white beard, and constantly says im wrong:( If you Lv up to max on a ascender and have several blues in weapons and hunting and you go to the uw with a buddy. If you give your buddy some bandages and like lv 50 healing(IDk what lv) and you seek out the haunted remains, who I do believe, correct me if im wrong, lower your top skill lv without lowering your player lv,and you have the haunted remains hit you so your lv lowers while your buddy heals you, you could loop it so you get more exp from the skills when you re-gain those levels, creating an infinite exp loop. Would this work? Please tell me.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Haunted remains lower both skill xp and overall xp. I had the same thought and tested it.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

The lvl is a mix of the skill lvls, which means that the player lvl is decided based on his skills lvl.
    So, the haunted lowers your lvl in all ways, but it’s good to lower a skill that you don’t want to reinc in and you screwed up getting it way too high lvl above your skills reinc curve

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

ok thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Infinite Exp?’ is closed to new replies.