Infamy doesn't count down if your hunger bar is empty…

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Infamy doesn't count down if your hunger bar is empty…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

So, it turns out your infamy debuff doesn’t start draining if your hunger bar is empty… I play with my hunger bar empty all the time. In fact, the only time I keep up on it is if I’m in UW or the cemetary/catacombs (which are no longer accessable due to getting 1 shot on the way there if you have any infamy). At lvl 73 I dont find the need to eat, being that overworld mobs do basically no damage and I don’t really have any enemies on my server. Before reading theough the patch notes, I collected feathers from an alt account that was lvl 15, then killed it once so that it could return to Feather-Farm-Land. I get immediately 1-shot by admin towers in Market Sqr, and now I have almost 2 hrs of infamy to work off, and no food sitting at my base because… Well, I dont use food. I strongly disagree with a lot of the new changes regarding infamy, but the hunger bar requirement for working it off is by far my least favourite aspect. Plz nerf..

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Derick.

Polar Bear

Good find

Tondu

Lvl 32 USEast
    Wolf

“Time – whenever you use energy (draining your hunger bar) it will also drain your infamy. For small infractions you will lose your infamy within a minute or two of normal play.”

In the patch notes. That is part of the price paid, haha- that is on your for not eating.

Goblin

Im in same boat as you with how fasf food spoils i barely eat and cook when im doing things around my base so infamy really hurts when i walk around starving most my myst life. There should be 0 reason to be punished for simply not eating thats not very sandbox at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Infamy doesn't count down if your hunger bar is empty…’ is closed to new replies.