Iam out. Thx to gool/anonym the botting king

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Iam out. Thx to gool/anonym the botting king

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Thx for all the good time in this amazing game but iam out. The botters kills every motivation to put work and time in this game cauz i dont want a competition with a 24/7 running machine

Thx gool/anonym for killing my fun on this game. Have fun by botting 24/7, killing the motivation of other players and so killing the game itself:)

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

+1 I think dev doesn’t deal with botter because he doesn’t have the time or know-how to detect. I do know botting will prevent the game from growing very big. I mean a few of the mods on the discord are botters. In some ways it’s kinda amusing.

Aky

Lvl 302 Europe
    Penguin

You should not take it that way :

If a player who use bot was taking you as a target, killing and raiding you using bot as a training bonus, it would be a problem.

But the player you named isn’t bullying, or making trouble to anyone, what’s the problem then? I agree with you, i think using bot is killing fun, but only for people who use it : if i had bot, game would be boring soon.

But, you should not see it as a personal offense : how could it ruin “your” game ?

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

People bot feathers so you can’t really raid them with infinite arrows.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

The Community in EU can be a little harsh at times ZombieThomas but it is all over and there isn’t a server it seems that doesn’t have a botts or crappy people so have to find a way around it and deal with it somehow Idk if there is ever going to be a fix in this until new tech is introduced to the game for anti botting measures indefinitely.

Myself I have been patiently waiting for a new server or bringing back seasonal to really get it cracking with this game again.

It is hard to compete against a machine, but in new servers I was even beating the machines and getting top rank and I’m not even the best or use better controls like on PC. Just have to keep on the grind my brother !

I always liked you and Judith I really hope we get to see each other again !

Best wishes – VALIANT

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Botters are on every game. Every time an anti bot detection system is introduced the bots just get more sophisticated, so i don’t think the dev should waste his time with botters. Botting is legal and everyone is allowed to do it. I’m not a fan of botting due to the fun it would take out of the game for me personally but i don’t think the dev, or botters should be crucified over something everyone has the capability of doing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Iam out. Thx to gool/anonym the botting king’ is closed to new replies.