I saw that a person breaks foreign house in Welington (Europe server 207 498)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion I saw that a person breaks foreign house in Welington (Europe server 207 498)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Penguin

European server, Welington, 207 498.
    I saw that a person did punch, his weapon was shown and after that wall life bar was shown.
    3 houses in a row Robcior, ViY, and my (I created my house today and demaged it by myselft today also).
    Please check the following link
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qfsipeagm9flc7s/AAAiZPmW9kXxOvq54B2W413ya?dl=0
    I don’t care about VASHstampede player,ViY’s house, or my own house.
    I am interesting in a fact that buildings can be damaged in Welington. I play this game third day, maybe someone tell me that it is ok that Welington house can be damaged by another person??

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

From my understanding you can punch a wall in wellington and it will show you the damage bar, but you can’t actually damage the wall itself. You should only be able to remove a wall if you built it, or if someone else’s wall is touching a wall that you built. If you didn’t see him break all the way through the wall then I would assume he did not actually break in, and he was just punching it uselessly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I saw that a person breaks foreign house in Welington (Europe server 207 498)’ is closed to new replies.