I lost my supporter style in a few min and its for 1 month why?

Home Forums General Discussion I lost my supporter style in a few min and its for 1 month why?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SongokuHun

Lvl 96 USWest
    Turtle

I explain this somehow what happend cause i don’t understand, so i wanted to try to buy first time a supporter pack for 1 month i got 30 diamond, i bought 4 skin for 30 diamond a fox a purple liquid octopus a flying stone and a mask these all skins was worth 30 diamond, and when i lost all the diamond, i still can change the colors many times and my hair color my hair style, and when i log out and i went back to the game i lost all, i spent 9 dollar for nothing, i can’t use them anymore the skins too cause 0 diamond , i don’t understand how it work, but its not possible to start this again? and delete what i did? cause it was the first time, and im very confused, i understand if you guys can’t change it back or tell me whats happening very thanks.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi SongokuHun! Sounds like you spent all of your supporter diamonds on costumes. No worries though, I sent you an email so we can get this sorted out 🙂

SongokuHun

Lvl 96 USWest
    Turtle

oh my god thank you i don’t spend it too fast again 🙂

PabloScobar

Lvl 169 Sudamérica
    Polar Bear

for each skin you get the equivalent diamonds and for each day you use 1, but this is forever, just have diamonds again to use

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I lost my supporter style in a few min and its for 1 month why?’ is closed to new replies.