How To Stop Wellington Grief

Home Forums Mystera Discussion How To Stop Wellington Grief

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Hey Devs,

First off I want to say that Wellington is a welcome additions. I have been losing many hours of grinding to the same raider and I am glad that we have this safe zone.

However, I love the PvP mechanics in this game and I like the idea of having this base you need to defend.

With that being said I have a great suggestion that would be a huge compromise with those griefers out there that want pvp in wellington.

My idea:
    Since people love raiding, let them.. at a cost of Myst, a great cost. So when people are planning to raid wellington they must plan accordingly and percisely to not waste myst.
    I was thinking we can have a formula in place that calcs how strong a person is and drains myst per second if they have PVP active in Wellington. also, while PVP is on they gain 2 seconds of infamy for every second they have it on in Wellington.

Rhynn

Lvl 31 SEAsia
    Turtle

+1. Very good idea i second the suggestion 100%

Polar Bear

Ooo mate, if we even do it like that if you have a high Mystcost, the enemy needs more myst to raid. SO THIS WAY WE CAN STOP PEOPLE WHO ARE USING ALTS TO MAKE BASES.

Have an alt making a base = getting raided.

Polar Bear

-1 Wellington’s supposed to be safe haven for hunted people and casual players

Wolf

Its an interesting idea. if they keep it level based so those high players are losing thousands of myst to raid youd first have to spend your time and myst grind. This would also help stop the trolls who you know will sit in wellington harrasing the comunity knowing they cant be touched.

Erected

Lvl 399 Europe
    Goblin

Sure, let’s give the ascenders with millions cost upgrades a reason and place to raid wildly while others can’t. Lmao.

Polar Bear

Interesting. The same or a similar myst cost formula could be applied to this kind of thing. I appreciate this perspective, it’s a welcome change from the people who want to play this as a farming simulator and be completely protected.

In a way this somewhat counters people using alts to build bases, too. The walls will be weaker and easier to break into (but probably not significantly enough for this to really be considered).

A counter-meta of destro alts would be possible but more difficult as myst would need to be farmed on each alt.

Polar Bear

Again it’s supposed to be a safe haven did you guys not read the update notes or something cause seems like u guys just want to raid there should be a safe place to build don’t worry he’s making you guys a special high lvl map when they do expect me to chime in and say maybe make it a PvP safe zone cause that makes sense right for high lvls

Polar Bear

Some people come for farming parts or PvE game doesn’t need to be completely PvP just because some aspects are look at crossroads why don’t we ask dev to make everywhere PvP that way no new players can enjoy the game I myself didn’t come because of PvP I still do on occasion but still doesn’t need to be PvP in wellington

ion00

Lvl 74 USEast
    Wolf

Wellington is not a place for PvP. Hold off for the veteran area or just continue being terrible people in galebrook.

Turtle

Again wellington wont be even added if not for those players who like to bully players and making them quit.

Penguin

I mean I do not see the harm aslong as the penalities are steep.

Perhaps Arrow towers can also get buffed in Wellington aswell?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How To Stop Wellington Grief’ is closed to new replies.