How to remove road tiles from my base?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion How to remove road tiles from my base?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Hello, I’m playing on the south american server and some people are bullying me and harassing me in game for a few days. BTW I never attacked or stole anything but that’s the game and for now I can’t do much to defend myself or fight back.

Their last action against me is that they broke 4 walls of my base and destroyed about 90 floor tiles and put exactly 64 road tiles in my base. I have played actively only for a week so my digging level is very low and it takes forever to dig out one road tile.

Most of them next to wood or stone floor tiles so I was wondering if it was better for me to just wait for the road tiles to decay instead of spending half a day digging them out?

Will they actually decay if they are next to wood floor tiles? And is there a way to remove the road tiles faster than 15 minutes by tile?

Also is there a way to effectively defend myself or am I doomed to being killed and trolled by the high levels when I play this game?

Dankbud

Lvl 49 USEast2
    Wolf

get some alts or friends with high digging to help you dig them out. decaying would take way too long.
    alternatively, abandon that base and make a new one.

there are plenty of ways to defend yourself, but if you’ve made too many enemies in high places you might just be screwed, any base can be raided and roaded no matter how secure it is.
    but with that said, putting as many towers as you can and loading them with a lot of arrows is a good start for a good base defense.
    and you can use gold+dragon scales to increase the hp of your walls/doors

the layout of your base can also have a big impact on security, as people may not want to put in the effort to raid several layers of double walls.

there are also spike traps and mud traps you can place to damage/slow raiders that get inside

and you can use gold padded locks to secure your items if someone does manage to get inside
    using alts and leaving them in non-pvp zones is also a common method of securely storing your valuables.

Penguin

Thanks for your answer. I’ve changed server and am restarting everything from scratch, hopefully it will go well this time.

Most people are really nice and I have faith in this new server hehe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How to remove road tiles from my base?’ is closed to new replies.