How to get level 100 assassin over night!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion How to get level 100 assassin over night!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

If you kill someone weaker than you they won’t lose any skill XP now, or drop any items. So just kill your alt forever until you have 100 assassin. GG everyone. Enjoy your new PVE game.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

+1 @admin

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

there’s a thread in bug reports with a response from Kaylovespie, sounds like its being reviewed after some upset on the BR server

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hey Kazul, this isn’t how it works.. The dev notes mentioned that assassin factors in time alive now.

You might be confusing this with the recent Brazil situation which isn’t related to this patch, but feel free to test things out and submit your findings in case you find a bug.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Nah @kaylovespie I’m done testing things. I quit this game now. Thanks for ruining it for me and fooling me into thinking you were actually trying to make PvP less punishing by lowering infamy timers.

I donated again thinking you were putting in some effort to improve PvP. But all you did was finish killing it off. Killing people does nothing to them now. All my time spent getting strong has now officially been wasted. You can’t raid people now because of wellington and killing them won’t do anything.

It’s okay though, you can have the 100 dollars I just tossed your way as a farewell gift.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Kazul.
    irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Well if that’s the case, this will be used/abused a lot. Rip.

Also, @kaylovespie you and Admin seem to be avoiding this thread like the plague http://www.mysteralegacy.com/forums/topic/locking-people-out-of-accounts/

I’ve heard through the grape vine people are locking Admin’s and your account.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  irukandji.
    Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

@kaylovespie add cats and I’ll play again

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

#TinyViolin plays softly in the night

She tried to offer a positive solution 🙂

I don’t think they are avoiding anything but a headache trying to reply with what the numbskulls are saying in the threads.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  xxVALIANTxx.
    Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Kazul, no worries and I hope you find a game that better suits you!

Iru, it was tested so there are no concerns over abuse. Using a duel statue gives more experience generally. We have limited time and usually skip over snarky and/or untrue threads. There is a lot of misinformation going around lately, including in that thread.. don’t believe everything you hear 🙂 People were spooked from some old warnings on the website and thinking they were locked out of the game when they actually were not. Additionally there was a very short maintenance on the website, and some other rumors going around that just fueled the conspiracies 😛 As I mentioned in another thread everything should be fine. If anyone can reproduce any actual problems please submit the details through the normal channels.

Willow, we’ll see! I might’ve added more cats for a reason 😉

That should cover it, closing this thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to get level 100 assassin over night!’ is closed to new replies.