Here’s a thought! /tribe who

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Here’s a thought! /tribe who

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Insomniac

Lvl 80 USTexas
    Turtle

Does the same as the normal /who except it is used for finding what members of your tribe are on.

Freyr

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Turtle

/tribe list does the same except it doesn’t show who’s on

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I would totally love that

Insomniac

Lvl 80 USTexas
    Turtle

My point exactly bobdawrecka! It does NOT show who is on. If we get enough people to agree this is a good idea, maybe dev will notice, and make it happen.

Dankbud

Lvl 49 USEast2
    Wolf

+1 would be a useful command and simple to implement.

ShayDee

Lvl 121 USTexas
    Turtle

… or you can add all your tribe members to your friends list and then when you type /friend list you can see who’s on

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

+1

Shaydee… what if your tribe is one of the top 5 tribes in the server?

Dubbz1

Lvl 140 USWest
    Wolf

+1. This is something I have wanted since I joined a tribe over 1 1/2 years ago. So when the friend list came out this fixed my problem, as I could just add members of my tribe to that and would always know who was on at the time. However, recently /notify was introduced, and now there are several players in my tribe that have this turned on. All this does is cancel out the friend list, and to me it doesn’t really have a purpose and I am not sure why the dev added it. In other words, /notify basically means the friend list is useless now. This command, or just adding an online marking to /tribe list, would be useful for many, but it could partially nerf /notify as well and damage the purpose of /notify, whatever it might be. (My thought is that it was intended to go the other way around, and /notify was supposed to turn off notifications for your own friend list for times that the chat is distracting, similar to the commands for /bchat, /tchat, and /tcchat, but the description in the update specifically states that the command turns off other people seeing you online via the friend list, which still doesn’t do anything since you can always check /who anyways to know if someone is online, just takes longer to find the person at active server times.)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Here’s a thought! /tribe who’ is closed to new replies.