Haunted Remains Special Attack

Home Forums Bug Reports Haunted Remains Special Attack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Haunted Remains Special Attack did not recognize the top skill (ex. Medium armor) that gained a lot of experience in a few hours after entering UW.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Haunted remains doesn’t actually drain your top skill in regards to reincarnation. It is your highest level skill counting blues stars as well. Also, I still have your A4 ring I picked up in a bone pile, you ever gonna come pick that up? lol

Wolf

I think there is a hidden order in the same section as the experiential section in which it works. I do not absorb the top skill first, but I feel that the amount of experience is similar to that of the absorption process regardless of the blue star possessed. In the above case, the same blue star skill did not work despite the level difference. The ring is … It’s right to meet you, but I’ll leave 129,253 counter. And if you need something later, I will supply it.

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

You’re right. I can’t figure out a consistent way of determining which skill it will lower. It definitely isn’t based solely on what Your top reincarnate skill is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Haunted Remains Special Attack’ is closed to new replies.