Gray did this to you

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Gray did this to you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Seems I am going to have to start steeling again. Die 2 times now after I quit.
    Gray keeps killing me. I don’t know y he is doing it. That is what angers me the most.
    Sorry Marry Men you turned me a new leaf but Gray will not have it. Going back to steeling and killing random people at random times. To every one I kill Say thank you to Gray =)
    If you wish me to quit then Have the Marry Men Kill Gray.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

This argument disavows your own capacity for agency.

Just sayin’.

Turtle

Just Sayin your a con man Seryn! I could have keep the loot I took from The light people. Tux and Sexy and Marry Men where okay with this. You did not Even give there loot back to them or tell them any of the truth. I will take my gold to Native. Ways all so told that you wished to have me killed even after we talked and you told me you for gave me. You sir are not a good person. 200 feint is worth more then 1 gold.
    Gray Acted on his own with out the Tribes Okay. I know this case I ways told Tux ways being held back for now. Way told if i did one more thing he would be told that the hit is on. But after my 2 hour talk with the Marry Men an getting my History of this game and shit that has happen. I tuned a new life… Gray killed me all ready for the Act I ways doing. I got what ways coming to me on that one. Unlike you Seryn He could kill me. You are weak at attack me and I could have killed you. All I had to do is throw on my Scal mail and pull out my Spear. Just sayin =) But I ways in the rung so I did not. Gray had not the right to kill me when I ways farming rock.
    Now I no longer have or will be able to get again. The Carrot of ANGER AND HATE! DO DO DOOOOO!!

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Glad you’re having fun mate. 🙂

Goblin

No doubt. I reckon he needs a hug.

Turtle

I like hugs!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Gray did this to you’ is closed to new replies.