Gold disappeared as I swapped into another account.

Home Forums Bug Reports Gold disappeared as I swapped into another account.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JustR

Lvl 131 SEAsia
    Turtle

I have alts, alts that deliver,hold and, hide stuff for me As i used my gold vault alt i dropped 150g then after that on the same app, i logged out my gold vault and logged on my delivery alt there i picked it up hoping it will be in my inventory but it didnt, unfortunately the thing that happened in switching accounts has happened to me, which if i logged on A character for example, my main JustR then logged out then logged in another acc, itll still show me on my main and the stuff my main has. So what im trying to say is that thing thats happening between switching accounts may cost many losses on a player that uses only the application for the game. 150g its 3/4th my networth. Im poor af now. Please fix 🙁

Edit: I picked up the gold as the glitch happened, I did it without people around me so im pretty sure no one couldve took it.

Edit#2: also i picked up the gold on the glitched log in one, which didnt register i think. It neither went to my gold vault or deliveryboy.

Penguin

Try Checking it again

JustR

Lvl 131 SEAsia
    Turtle

Already checked it, resetting game and relogging in alts nothing happens. Did everything i can possibly do. So i removed the remaining gold from my goldvault. :'( scared of losing it again

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hey JustR, I’m sorry that happened. Bugs like these can be frustrating sometimes. When you logged out was it for a full minute and not in bed (for both characters)? That will force your inventory to reload.
    Another player reported a gold bug recently, but said it reappeared after doing a little mining or chopping.
    Let us know if any of this helps, I let the dev know about it and he’ll work on fixing it as soon as he gets a chance.

JustR

Lvl 131 SEAsia
    Turtle

KayLovesPie I did the account switching fast not in bed but on top of a recall tile. The inventory was showing my gold vaults items but i logged in my deliveryboy. I havent tried to mine on my deliveryboy nor die. I just wanted to report the glitch so that it can be fixed for one launcher users

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

When you switch accounts fast, phone or browser, sometimes the game bugs out and you have the camera on the previous character logged and no inventory.
    Just reloading should fix it.
    The items don’t “dissapear” they’re still there but your client doesn’t display it.

JustR

Lvl 131 SEAsia
    Turtle

So as kaylovespie said I mined, but didnt get the gold it didnt appear or it doesnt take weight also tried picking up a gold again using my deliveryboy but nothing happens. Im convicned now that my gold is gone forever UwU also yes thats what happened therieth but in my case it completely disappeared neither 2 alts has the gold i dropped. Ty for your reply

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Gold disappeared as I swapped into another account.’ is closed to new replies.