Gem rock spawn behavior & enchanting questions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Gem rock spawn behavior & enchanting questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

About gem rocks, is there a fixed number of rock spawns on each UW level and gem rocks share spawns with other types of rocks? Or when you mine a gem rock does it mean another spawns but possibly on another level? Or something else?

It’s possible for there to be no gem rocks on a floor, but I’m not sure if that means you need to go to another floor, or clear the other types of rocks already there. Or is there a timer essentially to repopulate a floor with gem rocks?

UW trips take a while so I’m trying to get a sense of how to best use the time.

Also for the amount of rubies/emeralds required for attack/defense enchants, the wiki is incomplete on how many are needed for each increase. For most enchants 250 gems gives +5 but the attack/defense bonus for 250 is +3, for example.

Does it just skip 25/50 then continue as normal 100/250/500/etc.?

If so do attack/defense enchants cap out at +8 instead of +10?

Some other things I’m looking at I think I can theorycraft for myself but I’m not sure where to go with these in particular. Any insight would be appreciated. 🙂

SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

Hey Seryn!

So, in my experience, each level has a certain number of things that can spawn, so you can get more gem rocks by clearing others as well as breaking tables/looting chests/using altars etc. Ruby and emerald scaling beyond +3 is 1,000 for +4 and 10,000 for +5 which is the max for everything except two handers.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

So, in my experience, each level has a certain number of things that can spawn, so you can get more gem rocks by clearing others as well as breaking tables/looting chests/using altars etc.

Oh so you can even fish for altar spawns, interesting. I’ll see how it works out, ty!

Ruby and emerald scaling beyond +3 is 1,000 for +4 and 10,000 for +5 which is the max for everything except two handers.

Yikes. Wonder why it’s not 500 for +3 and 2500 for +4 then. Alrighty. ^_^

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Gem rock spawn behavior & enchanting questions’ is closed to new replies.