Gem Costs, Buffs & Not (6/24 update)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Gem Costs, Buffs & Not (6/24 update)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

The gem cost recalibration makes a lot of sense, but it also had the effect of doubling the gem costs for non-2h enchantments from +2 to +6. So a 5-piece +25 skill set that used to cost 1250 gems now costs 2500.

This update definitely makes it easier for 2-handed enchants and enchants over +7, but it was actually a 100% cost increase for the vast majority of common enchants people will be putting on their gear.

Feels kinda shitty.

Wolf

I thought i was seeing things when i noticed this too, and then i thought maybe it was a typo since the update title said “REDUCED” gem costs and there was no mention of an increase in gem costs anywhere in the notes 🙁

I’m still hoping its a typo and that either the costs for +2 to +6 have remained the same or have been slightly reduced…. Please say its a typo T_T

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Not a typo unfortunately, I added +5 knitting to a spindle today after the patch and it took 500 gems. This bites especially at the moment since I had a bunch of enchants planned but that I hadn’t gotten around to yet, and now they’re all going to cost twice as much.

So my move after this patch is ironically to enchant less, not more. A LOT less.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I agree I don’t see why the lower level enchantments couldn’t have remained the same cost.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gem Costs, Buffs & Not (6/24 update)’ is closed to new replies.