food duration

Home Forums Bug Reports food duration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheFurious

Lvl 402 USEast
    Polar Bear

I’m a bit embarrassed to say that I tossed all my ingredients in at once and ended up with 1 dish using over 1000 meat and 20-50 lettuce, tomato, onion, fish meat, eggs, potatoes, 16 honey and 2 other spices. After that I decided to do some tests with different diversity (tomato, meat, lettuce) and quantity (tomato x 2, meat x 2, lettuce x 2). I’m still working on them, but I already found what appears to be a bug. I cooked a dish, same diversity and quantity, for about 2 minutes (4317 minute duration) and then 5 minutes (12719 minute duration). Combining them a little later leaves it at 4300 minutes for each, the lower of the 2, rather than averaging it as said in the patch notes. I will test more later.

Penguin

You’re lucky you even have lettuce and onions =P

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Nice to see some up and coming chefs in the game 😀
    I’m pretty sure the expiration is supposed to average when stacks are combined. It can change depending on quantity but this sounds like it might be a bug so I’ll pass it along – thank you for the report!

TheFurious

Lvl 402 USEast
    Polar Bear

I’ve been checking and it looks like food duration is averaging correctly, thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘food duration’ is closed to new replies.