Floor tiles under walls

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Floor tiles under walls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

I wanted to clear up whether a couple things are rumor or fact:

1. Do floor tiles under walls affect decay rate?

2. Can you rope into a base that has a door or wall built on grass? (I would think the
    answer is no, but I was told by a veteran player that if a wall or door has grass under it
    the spot can be roped.

Derick

Lvl 95 London
    Goblin

You can test the rope thing for yourself. I’d imagine it could only be done if someone had just opened the door and it was within the delay period of the door closing, which would be difficult to pull off.

I’m curious about the floor tile thing too. I’ve been told that it doesnt afffect decay rate, but would also like confirmation from someone else in the know.

MySoda

Lvl 42 USWest2
    Penguin

Found from Guide under Defending Your Home.

“Remember any non-blocking tile that isn’t covered by a floor can be ‘roped’. Meaning players can use an escape rope on a lower level to rise up through the ground as long as there is no floor tile to block them. Keep this in mind when designing your base. Make sure there is a divider between your farm and your living area.”

–um…. interesting…but I would assume walls and doors are blocking them from rising up..but glitches can happen 😆….

Found from Guide under building houses

“It’s optional to build floor tiles under your walls. ”

–since it’s optional to build tiles under the walls, i would assume it won’t affect decay % for walls. But floor tiles under walls do make the fortress/home look nicer.

Reassurance needed from admin.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  MySoda. Reason: Needed to answer question

Wolf

Test the decay rate yourself?… just put a wood wall on a floor tile and one on a nature tile. Make them stand on their own. See which one decays faster.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Floor tiles under walls’ is closed to new replies.