FINALY NEW SERVER SEA2

Home Forums Mystera Discussion FINALY NEW SERVER SEA2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    DarkerWorld

Lvl 5 SEAsia2
    Penguin

Dear developer THERE NO PLACE ANYMORE FOR NEWBIE AT SEA server the area already filled by big Tribe that even not allowed us to make A base or house near they 🙂 The OP player already Finished they pvp skill and Going to start war with NEWBIE TRIBE. DEVELOPER U CAN TRY JOIN THERE AT SEA. EVEN A TRIBE WITH ONLY 5 MEMBER CAN BE ENTER THE TOP TRIBE THERE 🙂 ALL NEW TRIBE THAT GOING TO BE BIG TRIBE GOT RAIDED WITH SOMANY REASON…. RIP ALL MY FRIEND THAT ALREADY QUITED 🙂 its good chance and timing for make SEA2

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I personally don’t see the point of starting a new server when some of them are a bit short on people right now and have lots of space to grow yet. I don’t really think that location has much impact on whether or not there’s lag

Axle

Lvl 334 USWest2
    Goblin

Location has zero impact on lagg. Im from canada and have played most of the servers with exact same conection. Newest server is USW2 come try it out. But u cant run frum ur problems. All servers r like that. Build in welli until u can keep up with the competition.

Polar Bear

Eh, it depends. I say that if theres any servers that only have 1 or 2 active players left on it, offer them a diamond reward for reseting the server, or closing it and making a new one. Im unsure of total player-server activity though, this is just my 2 cents if theres any dead ones.

Penguin

Us it’s true every op old players murdering open killing and raiding exploited all fun for newbies
    Not a chance to grow for newbies

Polar Bear

@Iamgonnadie isnt that already taken care of, now that SERENITY is in the game?

Wolf

If you’re talking about physical space, atleast 75% of the map (Galebrook) is empty to build on, generally the further west you go the more space there is.
    Generally, as long as you don’t do anything stupid, big tribes will leave you alone. Just build a secure base and store items on mule alt accounts if you need to.
    It would only take you a couple months to reach a level where you’d be able to compete. Try out UST or some other server where people have been playing for ~2 years and would decimate your existence even after playing for several months, yet new players still start up there and survive using the right tactics.

Though I agree that SEA2 wouldn’t be a bad idea, the impact of other players wouldn’t be the main reasoning for it. A fresh start at the same level is good but it’s not like it’s impossible to play in a developed server.

Guide

Lvl 13 SEAsia
    Penguin

you know guys say in newbie island first and get the highest level to keep away the murdering and raiding your houses and bases

Smasher31

Lvl 90 SEAsia
    Turtle

Like others said Most of GALEBROOK in SEA is Empty and u ca build there if u cant build Go wellington make alt n build

Also ur saying they Raid Weak tribes Nah they dont unless u make something crazy like scamming intense swearing or harrasing newbies

I mean most players will help u also stick to Friends if u have one or Find a Big tribe if u want (just dont be silly) or find a freshly built tribe

I mean Players there wont raid newbies cus U dont have any good items yet so Use Alt Storage if posible or Secure ur base Not fully stop them from breaking but atleast slowing them down

Well Other Players Managed to Survived While they are Newbies in sea and now they are like Carners or Ascenders

If u rly suck get some help

DarkerWorld

Lvl 5 SEAsia2
    Penguin

But at sea there already filled too many people….. That make lag so theres somny reason why need make sea2….

Smasher31

Lvl 90 SEAsia
    Turtle

Sea2 is not a bad idea but every server up will cost the dev more money also ye sea is very laggy but they managed to play in a laggy server so do these three steps

IMPROVISE ADAPT OVERCOME

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FINALY NEW SERVER SEA2’ is closed to new replies.