Feathers problem

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Feathers problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Turtle

I’ve seen in the little time I’ve been playing that feathers are extremely hard and not profitable to grind, due to rarity of chickens and the not-always drop of it, leaving the fact that you almost can’t get them when you kill any mob.

For a solution, I think drop rate from chickens should increase (over 80% in my opinion) and there should be a type of mob that drop it as a small chance (I don’t know which could be). That should be enough to make middle/novice players be able to constantly refill their towers (to fight vs big boys from servers aka monopoly) and could add importance to bows, almost forgotten by all of us but really big groups with a strong internal economy.

This is not a crucial kind of thing that can cause an unstable situation either added or not, but could add a little variety of game itself more by bows importance.

I’ll be posting some ideas or making debates about the game and it’s functional mechanisms, rates of everything, balancing details, etc.

Well, that’s all. See you around!

TheAlmighty

Lvl 35 SEAsia
    Turtle

Make a farm with 6 chickens in a coop.
    When chickens have 10-30% food, they ‘molt’ a lot of feathers. With 6 chickens and tenacity, u can get 400 feathers in 5 hours.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Yup, chiken farms give lots of feathers

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

we have these wonderful things called altars that we use to duplicate feathers.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

while I wish you got any XP for chasing chickens, a farm is the right route for those of us not brave enough to hit the UW often enough to duplicate. Ask around for some tips on how to get fertile eggs and then collect about 30, make a nice 20×20 space, remove about half of the grass (dig it to dirt or use road/floor tiles or water tiles), and set all the eggs down *on grass* to hatch. then chase those feathers to your hearts content, if you’re having trouble walking around then bring a dog, the chickens will flee ahead of you. The chickens will start starving after maybe 10-15 minutes.

This process will likely also work in wellington. Your biggest risk is the chickens getting killed by mobs but if you can keep them alive (maybe more dogs parked out there) then its worth it. Or, use the dogs to chase all the chickens onto floor tiles when not in use (they’ll live about 3 days) and chase them back into the farm when you’re done.

Spook

Lvl 23 USTexas
    Penguin

Have chickens for decoration instead of profit?

Th0orr

Lvl 27 London
    Penguin

How do you get the chickens where you want them to be in the first place? Sry am new and would like to try this for myself.

Axle

Lvl 334 USWest2
    Goblin

Just make a farm or dupe them 30 at a time via alters.. as per the rates thats your servers problem. the servers control the price not the game.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Feathers problem’ is closed to new replies.