Farm Teleport bug

Home Forums Bug Reports Farm Teleport bug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kyknoss

Lvl 155 SEAsia
    Penguin

theres a guy Tioluko in server on SE Asia teleport in our farm and kill me.
    That only oneway possible to rope our farm only from inside our base underground, but i lens all wall all good not broken or replace by tio wall… and all floor is good not decay. So how did he teleport on our farm? Bug? Glitch?

Wolf

This is what wellington people complaining about, the , abuse of a mechanic that lets u spawn inside a base or farm through a portion that has a dirt, this is abused over and over again lately. specially wellington.

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Hey Agumon, maybe… JUST MAYBE, you should at least check that entire farm wooden walls (because obviously you did not do that properly) before coming to our foruns just to make a complete fool of yourself. (And by the way, you succeeded at that, thank you very much for the laughs)

But now, being serious for a moment… its getting ridiculous to see people being completely careless, then when something happen that is purely their fault, they immediatelly come complaining about bug abuse or some similar whining… e.e

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  tioluko.
    Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

agumon :'(

Demonzer

Lvl 60 SEAsia
    Turtle

hey tio we all check all our farm wall in every side after u sudently spawn in our farm n killed agumon, we are not realy fools as u say ofc before posting somthing stupid without checking first all possibilities way u to go in our farms.. and all try is negative even for us to get in using rope or etc… if u not using bug or something..maybe u can explain to us why u can get in.. to proff it not using bug and we can accept it anyways if it our fault if we not try to secure our base completely.. dont jugde someone fool if u do same…

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I already told you what I did.

If you still insist that you checked everything… okay, go ahead and say “bug abuse” to a simple wall break/replace lmfao.

Demonzer

Lvl 60 SEAsia
    Turtle

ah i found ur wall alrwady.. miss inspect on some wall.. we try to secure all the thing again as we can.. thanks for knowing us tio..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Farm Teleport bug’ is closed to new replies.