Duping books

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Duping books

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MRpoopo

Lvl 64 USEast
    Penguin

Maybe with enough paper, feathers (as pens), dye (ink), and a book, you could make a copy? Perhaps even with enough research skill you have a slight chance of producing a higher level book.

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

+1 but make another skill only for this thing (probably writing)

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

+1 very low success chance tho 😛

Morgrym

Lvl 110 USEast
    Turtle

+1 “Scribe” skill

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

Absolutely not. If you want research grind books n learn the skill. If it becomes easy then its just lame and books will devalue huge.

Persephone

Lvl 211 USEast
    Penguin

Agreed, with high research lvl, books can be learn easily and will have a lot of usage before learning it again

AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

I like the idea of a writing skill, however you should ONLY be able to copy level 1 books. Nothing higher. It wouldn’t devalue the system. The economy is already inflated. I can go to numerous shops and see over 50+ books for sale from the pros of mystera. They dive to level 200 UW or kill skelly king and farm books, the prices are dropping even on underpopulated servers. I don’t think being able to copy tier 1 books would be bad. Heck, add a small chance the book gets destroyed in the process and the higher level writing, the better chance of success vs failure.
    Level 1 Writing – 5% Success, 10% Failure, 85% nothing. Like Knitting.
    Level 100 Writing – 99% Success, 1% failure.

Smasher31

Lvl 90 SEAsia
    Turtle

Welp in dat case gotta farm feathers dye/ink n start wasting time hoping for a ww1 book XD

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Duping books’ is closed to new replies.