Dopplegangers

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Dopplegangers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Goblin

I would like to see a doppelganger mob that could spawn in galebrook. It would snapshot a character’s skills (-1 star across board) and inventory, yet act as a chaos. Could also spawn from UW in some way.

I think it would allow players to “fight each other” without fighting. Just a random thought while out and about though.

Goblin

Then you get framed for murdering someone because your doppleganger did it. x3
    But aye, I do like idea.

Goblin

I dunno just like the idea of a NobodySPC running around murdering people while i sit in base xD. Then raiders / murderers could proclaim innocence lol.

I still would want it to only target 60+ and reincarnated. You’d be in game long enough to be able to deal with it, and particularly nasty ones would require group hunts…just be sure you’re hunting the right one lol.

Goblin

Im not sure how to feel about this lmao its def a double edged sword, I wouldnt want another Tiggz tarnishing my name considering the wonderful thing about Tiggers is im the only one and i dont go around pking people for fun =^.^=

Goblin

interesting. Maybe make after looting bone piles there a chance to spawn doppleganger of player to fight? Like chaos spawn from chests.

Goblin

That’s actually a great way to implement it. Would keep most players from dealing with overpowered ones.

Polar Bear

This is cool. Kimda reminds me of lighthalzen dungeon from Ragnarok Online.

Admin

Lvl 5 USWest
    Goblin

+1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Dopplegangers’ is closed to new replies.