Diamonds

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Diamonds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Penguin

When u get 30 diamonds and use only for cosmetics not costume that’s 1 a day right? Is that 1 24 hr server day or 1 day of play time for ur char?

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

if you don’t buy a costume you should lose one diamond per day yes. If you bought a costume you’d pay a base price of diamonds for that costume, and then lose one diamond per day after unlocking it regardless of what you’re wearing.

Penguin

Ok let me rephrase if I have 5 diamonds on Monday and play 2 hrs only on Monday on Tuesday I’d still end up with 4?

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

no matter if u play or not. day is day if u got 5 dias today, tommorow u will have 4.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

yes

Penguin

I have a question based on this if I get a costume can I always use it even when I run out of remaining diamonds?

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

@samsox14 unfortunately no, i STRONGLY suggest the devs give 2 options when purchasing diamonds. One to unlock the diamonds for use while under supporter status, and another option to pay maybe 10x more diamonds to PERMANENTLY (not like they say it is) unlock the costume so that you may use it after your supporter runs out.

Ex: a costume that costs 15 diamonds to unlock could potentially be bought and used even without supporter after paying 150 diamonds instead of the original 15

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

+1 to bloodshot

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Diamonds’ is closed to new replies.