Death by game

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Death by game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Just joined, gather up a bunch of wood and stone, and as soon as i go to town, i get killed. Why is pvp enabled inside the town? I heard about wellington, but then someone told me about the cost to repair. So am i doing something wrong, or is the game faulty?

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

PVP is enabled in market square, galebrook, battleground cemetery, catacombs, underworld, south sands desert and I probably missed something, oh, snowtop peaks.

PVP is NOT enabled in wellington, wolf cave, newbie village, southern pass, that place north of market square (can’t remember the name). If you walk into an area and the name of the are is green, you are in a non-pvp area.

If you have infamy anyone can hit you anywhere regardless. The non-pvp areas are largely new, this started out as a PVP game, dev added some safe areas (which are often a source of contention between older and newer players).

So, to answer ‘why is PVP enabled inside of town?”, it always has been enabled inside of town. Safer areas were added to try to balance out the people who just wanted to farm or be merchants and not interact with the rest of the world. Whether or not you die as soon as you enter galebrook depends on luck and which server you’re on. killing new players is frowned on in some servers, but still may happen. We don’t have “server police” on texas but you’ll generally catch some hell for chasing new players away from the game.

DraconicFox

Lvl 35 USEast
    Wolf

Also paisley, that place you forgot the name of is “Arena ruins”
    Also, pvp is not enabled in Crossroads either.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Thanks! my mind went completely blank on that one, I only ever cut through there 😀 same with crossroads, but that’s definitely true

Sleepyhead

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Market Square should be non-PvP like XR in my opinion.
    @BraveStory
    Welcome to Mystera Legacy
    Best of luck, adventurer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Death by game’ is closed to new replies.