Crafting +1-6 A,R,S,G,H 1-10 ?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Crafting +1-6 A,R,S,G,H 1-10 ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Would you think it be a good idea to increase the range on craftable equipment ? +1-6 instead of just +1-3 some kind of increase in the ranging ?

A1-5 etc etc is great. But do you believe there is room for A1-10?

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Rly thats insane idea -1 and u shouldnt even think bouth that

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

1)no

2)no

Calcifer

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

u want to gs +4 have more def then stout stone?
    or a pelt plate +6 have armor like bronze armor?
    where the logic?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Woah woah woah , take it easy just an idea 🙂

All that laaste would depend on your crafting level . Obvious that a level 30 crafter etc. Would NOT be making +6 pelts that are better than bronze. So in that sense I’m sure it would make sense and be a benefit . To high level Crafters.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

nowhere but most of valiant ideas would destroy gameplay

Penguin

There is some logic to this for the simple fact that it shows what investing alot in $-Crafting-$ can achieve. For example: Just like the alchemist who studied the art of alchemy for years and is able to create powerful potion’s that others only dream of. The crafter has mastered his trade and can take something as weak as a pelt armor and create it with quality that surpasses most of a blacksmith’s inventory.

– For balancing issues I don’t think a runes strength should exceed 5, however a items quality should at least peak around 5 aswell.

CrazyAcee

Lvl 41 SEAsia
    Penguin

Rather than doing this for all equipments, if this is done for 2 handed weapons its will be actually great.having A/R/S/G/H 10 and +1 to +6 would be pretty fair. 2 handed weapons need to be buffed anyways.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Ty for positive bounce offs .

@Warwick that’s exactly what I mean to reward someone a little more for their dedication to craft. +1-3 just seems like a little short of a gap to acheive between leveling 1-100. 1-5 or 1-6 would feel more rewarding as you progress in proficiency.

Runes 1-10 was just an idea to see if a wider range would be better. Because as a progressing player when I reached level 90-100 I thought to myself I wish there was more than A5 … Know what I mean ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Crafting +1-6 A,R,S,G,H 1-10 ?’ is closed to new replies.