Cheaters

Home Forums Bug Reports Cheaters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I wrote to the dev about this problem about top players on uswest I would share the screen shot but then core/polarstar and his tribe would know who it is and would make my gameing horrible but anyway they know about a glitch if you walk into a wall three tiles our less and tap the home key you can go threw the walls and the towers wont even attack you once you are in and since the maker of the game has not responded I am putting it here

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

I wasn’t aware my Phone has a Home key,
    especially one that i could use to glitch through walls. when one of your own members turned off your towers for us Tanky.

i do applaud your great efforts to make it seem like i am a cheater though, Accusing me of Hacking Accounts and using cheats to enter your house. when everyone on west knows im one of the biggest and top raiders.

you must really idolize me considering you went onto USEast claiming to be me on an alt named “chopchop”

But now your just sounding like some lost puppy who is seeking revenge because i denied you my heart.

topkek 10/10 read thanks buddy.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  PolarStar.
    Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

We all know who you are, might as well show us this damning evidence. 100% guarantee you have nothing.

Lunch

Lvl 150 USEast
    Polar Bear

Dev can see who cheats and who doesn’t especially if it gets reported. If Core cheated he would’ve gotten the hammer as previous people have.

Dusto

Lvl 121 USWest
    Turtle

Core doesn’t cheat. Disgusting slander. Kos nub nub.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cheaters’ is closed to new replies.