Character stops action after switching tabs

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Character stops action after switching tabs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kazmic

Lvl 90 USEast2
    Wolf

Sometimes when my action button is blue af and I switch to another tab, lets say youtube, it stops the action it was doing and just stands there like a (dont wanna get banned). That makes training on dummies while watching sick fortnite youtube vids really frustrating because I need to pause the video go back press action for 3 secs and then when I switch back tabs it stops again (I would say 1/3 of a chance it stops everytime u switch tabs). I dont know if this happens to you guys but it does bother someone immensely when you wanna just chill and switch tabs just for ur character to give up on life and stop doing what he was supposed to do.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Try to change youre browser. I use google and i dont have this problem.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

I wach videos while mining, and come back when i break rock/tree, and i never have this problem :/ I hope, changing browser will help you.

P.S. Sry, my english very bad :3

Jusr

Lvl 10 USWest
    Wolf

Maybe it’s the content on YT which you watch the problem. Don’t watch fortnite, better watch minecraft. Its better to relax than this weird game called “Fortnite”. ☺️

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

This happens to me on Chrome on PC and Mac.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hm, all i can say: try to swich browser. Never have this problem on any browser. I use google/yandex

Kazmic

Lvl 90 USEast2
    Wolf

I tried it on chrome and firefox. On both of them this problem still continues.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hmm, i have no idea why dis happends… I use windows 7 but i dont think windows version change somethink… Well, apobawer, this is sad. But you say it works with 33% chance or somethink, its allready not bad. Hope you will fix this somehow.

Goblin

happens to me too. the only way i know to get this fixed on ur own, is to open totally new browser window. dont use tabs.

Turtle

I have the seame problem on android

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Character stops action after switching tabs’ is closed to new replies.