Bug when Roping in UW

Home Forums Bug Reports Bug when Roping in UW

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Used about 700+ ropes trying to recreate this have not gotten it to happen on floors 100-150

Only happens on floors 1-100

Goblin

Decently sure it’s not a bug. From what I saw in the video it just wasn’t letting you rope up onto tiles that had walls there. Though it’s going to fast for me to tell if it was like that on every single floor.

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

unless ur blind mitch, he used 4 ropes in 93 floors.also u can obviously see before that,that the type/background of the uw was changing for every rope he used,meaning he was skipping 5 or more floors before that

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

thank you for actually looking at the video properly before making a comment like mitch98 lmao

Goblin

Yes…and from what I can see there’s also walls in the way. I actually watched the video, dunno about you Nico. My point was near the end it was going to fast for me to tell if he ROPED to Galebrook or if he used a lantern. If he used a rope that far down and teleported to Gale, then yes it’s a bug.

However on the floors he was spam roping all I saw was him trying to rope up into walls and it not working.

Thank you for proving you’re as trollish and assholish as always, Nico.

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

if u watched the video, u would have seen the number of ropes going down and him clicking use on the ropes instead of a lantern that was in the second page of his inv, not first.

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

you can clearly see I started off on Floor 90+. And clearly don’t have enough ropes on me to rope 93 floors in under a minute

I also didn’t switch off ropes to click a lantern Using your eyes would be very informative

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  PolarStar.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  PolarStar.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bug when Roping in UW’ is closed to new replies.