Bronze pickaxe durability and wool spinning QoL feedback

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Bronze pickaxe durability and wool spinning QoL feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hiya, two things quick. 🙂

Bronze pickaxes currently have 1000 durability. Successfully striking a stone incurs -2, and with desert rocks having 100 uses it’s possible to lose 20% durability per node. I’ve been at the point for a little while now where lose 18-20% durability per desert rock, and also turning to fight off snakes/etc. has me increasingly paranoid about accidentally losing a pickaxe I’ve put a number of gems into.

Ideally I’d like it if broken items were simply unusable until repaired instead of lost, but it’d also be really great if bronze pickaxes had 2000 durability to start with. Bronze axes already have 2000 durability, and with trees having 40 or 60 uses each, you only stand to lose 4% to 6% durability per tree. For bronze pickaxes 2000 durability would mean a desert rock would take 10% durability max.

It’d really add a nice amount of breathing room.

Secondly with the sheep shearing update, yarn from spinning wool which used to go in your inventory is now dropped on the ground. And since we only get 1 yarn per wool, you end up spamming Pickup a -LOT- to keep up with it all, and if you’re doing more than 100 you have to be careful to not drop more than 100 in one place or any further yarn would be lost due to the stack cap per square.

If this could be reverted so spinning wool puts the yarn directly in your inventory that’d be amazing.

Also thank you! I’ve ended up putting a lot more time into this game than I ever expected going in. It’s been a lot of fun and I hope development progresses for you smoothly. 🙂

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi Seryn!
    Great feedback – JVH said he will definitely up the durability and look into the yarn as well. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! There will be more fun stuff to test coming soon 😀

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Thanks! Just noticed the spinning fix today, it makes a huge difference. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bronze pickaxe durability and wool spinning QoL feedback’ is closed to new replies.