Boxes != walls

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Boxes != walls

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Goblin

With all due respect and with eyes full of thankfulness, I would like to notice, that once I lived in nice cozy barn when that morning I woke up in box storage, surrounded with boxes. I’ve felt myself like a wild animal, hunted down in to the industrial zone.

Is there an option to rethink the wooden walls sprint?

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Haha the old wood sprites were boxes/crates as well, so you were always boxed in šŸ˜› This is just the high res version of the cheapest walls in the game.

Iā€™m happy to work on a different version though. Maybe I can make it more log cabin like.. Might take me a little while to get the look and tiling right.

Thanks for your suggestion and let me know if anybody has more ideas šŸ™‚

Polar Bear

Barn, I can make a barn just for you so you can prance around like the wild little kitty that you are.

Wolf

i like the new walls and gate to be honest.

Goblin

Gates are awesome!

Wolf

I like the update. I’m also up for a texture change of wood walls(then we’d be able to craft wooden crates using the current wall asset).

Buuut, the question now is, how long till everything currently in the game gets upgraded? At the moment the contrast between the new an the old is quite jarring.

Goblin

Oh man, a walls update. I can’t wait to log on today…

Goblin

All things considered, I think mystera looks nicer but I can agree with not liking the new wooden walls. Not exactly sure what can be done about it, but the most attractive thing to me with the old wooden walls was that they didn’t eat up the space above them, visually.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Boxes != walls’ is closed to new replies.