Blackmailing and griefing

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Blackmailing and griefing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

Trunksgt (previous griefer of EU) made an alt named Satsuki and entirely griefed a tribe named Vampiros.Now he is trying to blackmail me to pay him daily or he will grief and block my house.
    I would be happy if he was an actual player that wouldnt want to die, with a house that he wouldnt want to lose, but he made an alt specially to grief and do this type of stuff.
    Also,this is the only thing he does.This is why infamy doesnt work.

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

I already got 13k infamy from stopping him griefing the main road.
    Admin, this isnt a good way to keep players,there should be something done about this type of players

Penguin

Please, how many newbs did you kill for no reason and now you act here all righteous by speaking of keeping players. A smart person would quit, there is nothing you can do to stop them from leaving. You also cant stop a stupid player from playing the stupid game the way he wants. If you are competitive fine and if he is not you have a problem with that? Let the dude have some fun because being competitive is actually less fun… in this game at least.

Just because you cant handle it does not mean you should start a forum thread by dissing this player. You kill newbs and he… trolls. By that statistic you both are bad for the server.
    You cant tell others where to build or what they should build just because its not in your view or the servers view. If he builds on the main road well deal with it.

Remember, always look at yourself first.

Speaking of infamy… Did you really think it would work? Stop stoping him (lol) from griefing… obviously the game is telling you something you cant seem to comprehend. Laugh its funny really.

Speaking of blackmailing… he probably saw you are fresh for blackmail so he tried. You can totally blackmail anyone or the whole server if you are powerfull enough. The game is giving you a choice, will you do it or not, donate or not, be solo or in a tribe… and so on. Limiting this is counterproductive. Players need choices because players make good and bad ones. Thats what gives you side content afterall.

Nice colored name btw.

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

1)How many noobs i killed doesnt matter, and i stopped doing it because of infamy.Now i help alot of people on the server,u could ask in chat if u want
    2)Im top destruction,and i can destroy stuff around my walls in 3 seconds,i can handle it.I made this post because it annoys the whole server having to build the road again,and destroying walls that arent touching anything,so they have full hp.

Off-topic: I will kill and raid anyone i want, being a noob doesnt make u my target,because i prefer better loots (something u probably dont have)

Penguin

1) sure it matters, lets not devalue things/people. Every action has a reaction. If infamy stoped you from killing new players you learned nothing. I could ask in chat but i dont see the point, your aid towards other people is probably minor. Lets be honest, every word you wrote is pushing you towards the selfcentered moral. Thats my perception of you by simply analyzing your words.

2) Top in destruction you say, aint that the lowest skill to be top in…

off-topic_ i think your off-topic is bs. You sound like a person that deserves to be blackmailed. Its interesting that a player with almost no power and level can dominate the server just by placing few walls. He can blackmail a player that can raid and kill anyone he wants… Now thats power. And he has fun by doing it.

Hint: Eventually he will stop, they all do. Not because you did something its because he has lack of value towards the game.

Goblin

I personally have to say I like the new infamy system with the tweaks they have done. Even with max infamy you can still play if you desire, it’s not game breaking, just frustrating. Also, people who “grief” are obnoxious, and I would like to see them removed, but unfortunately the admin is giving a little support to lower level players, to try to keep new additions into the game. A sad side effect is that some people will make low level toons just to harass people.

On a side not, I do feel sad that if I take the time to play the game, then get into a fight with someone who’s lower level, I will get penalized for it. But like I sad before, it’s the admins attempt at keeping people from continuously killing a level 5, no matter how annoying they may be. The admin desires game retention, and by limiting the power of the higher levels, the admin keeps retention of newer players.

My advice, just ignore it. Most of the time it’s one of two scenarios.

1) It’s a new player who downloaded the game, and is doing it because they find it funny. In this scenario they usually get bored and quit if ignored.

2)It’s a high level player with an alt, using VPN or cellphone for one computer for other, or some other manner that doesn’t show it’s their alt. These people do stuff like this to get a rise out of the server when they are bored and want a break from the grind. Again if you ignore it, they will get bored and go away.

That’s just my opinion though.

Polar Bear

This has nothing to do with infamy. You can’t stop low level griefer by killing him. Kill the troll = feed the troll.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Blackmailing and griefing’ is closed to new replies.