Black Screen

Home Forums Bug Reports Black Screen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ThisBozo

Lvl 122 USTexas
    Penguin

When I went to look at the LB, I noticed I was not on there in skills I knew I was on the LB for. Whatever, someone came in a killed me, is what I thought. Look at recent deaths and was not on there. So I logged in (pc). The screen was black, but not the typical black screen. I could still see my buddies sleeping. Couldn’t move at all. Decided to switch to my phone. When I logged in, everything was moved up one space. My bed and recall tile are now in walls. My buddies aren’t even in their beds, but still show sleeping animation. After updating the app, I have the same issues as when I log on on pc.

Kiritoo

Lvl 25 USWest
    Turtle

Dude u have a weird problem try connecting to different internet if still not worked admin will look into it as far as I have seen he is super busy 🙁 so u have to wait

Goblin

Turn off internet when you have that black screen and then turn it on again. I had black screen stuck in initializing phase. Restarting app didnt help. But when i turned off wifi, it instantly loaded. Just had to turn it on to log in into game. Not sure if its the same black screen, but you might want to try this.

ThisBozo

Lvl 122 USTexas
    Penguin

Weird thing is, I can log into an alt with no issues. But it only happens on my main account. I’ve been able to sort of bypass it by logging in with my alt then switching to my main, but to weird effects. All the walls look like personal gates, even iron swords on occasion. The stuff in my room is displayed differently. For example, I was standing over ‘steel’ when I’m actually standing over a war sig.

AAron is my alt
    Working Properly

Main account login
    Black Screen

Bypassed
    Wrong Items

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

For the lb thing i checked use2 lb and i was not on there so i refreshed and i still wasnt there you should be on lb after you login to your acct on the mystera site

Penguin

Im having the same issue too. This account gets blackscreen both on pc and phone. Ieven restarted wifi but it is still not fixed. blackscreen proof

ThisBozo

Lvl 122 USTexas
    Penguin

Admin

Lvl 5 USWest
    Goblin

Thanks for all the reports on this.. It was a major pain to reproduce. I think it was caused by certain items in quick slots (like rafts for example). Please refresh your client to get version 4.8.1 and try again to see if it’s still happening. Once this is taken care of I can move onto some basic UI customization.

Goblin

Had black screen appear yesterday on my alt and today on my main. On alt happened when he was in bed home, on main – while fighting, so you can guess the outcome of the fight. Both times i was playing on phone with wifi. No idea what could have caused it. Also after UI update, when i am playing on phone, screen keeps glitching – blinking almost all the time. It’s hard to focus and it is irritating to the eyes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Black Screen’ is closed to new replies.