Uw equpment

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Uw equpment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Hello!
    I wanna ask you. What kind of armor (light, medium, heavy), what weapon and rings do you use for UW and why. Sword, dagger, shield, 2 war sigs and heavy armor is good equpment or not?
    Please tell your opinion below.

P.S. Sorry for my english. I do my best.

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

I personally use heavy armor, sword, dagger, and stouts with a shield; yes that equipment is a good set up for uw; for the lower lvls of uw light armor is ok, but once you start getting to about 55-60 you need heavy armor for dmg mitigation.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Thank you! I thinking abaut what is better: stouts or war sigs, and i can’t decide. What do you think?

Pulsinghole

Lvl 124 London
    Wolf

Light armour, Shield, Spiked Bands, sword.

Anything else, you wont get passed a decent floor.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Use heavy armor+shield+dagger+2 Grass Band with Stained and humming(just for fun)

Also, you can use an “Iron Duster” at maximum 50 floor, but not after that…maybe at this rate you’ll already find tentacles, that will give you a hard time(or even death) if you don’t use a shield to block their projectiles….You can use it if you have a decent HP and Hunting to also train your armor taking damage without shield, so I find it a good option too…

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 @ pulsinghole. Light armour spiked bands shield sword/mace.

Judicator

Lvl 121 SEAsia
    Wolf

Im using sword, shield, iron duster, 2pcs sb and light armor.
    well im using iron duster for fight against lich & mf, also for fast digging wall.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Thank you all for the answers! But there is a problem. Some of you tell to use light armor, and some talk abaut heavy. Light + shield i good combination because of dodge chance + block chance, right? But you will have low defence.
    WIth heav you will loose your dodge, but heavy armor have a lot better defence for each armor point. I think we sould disscus this. I think heavy is more late game armor because 1)Iron\steel heavy armor with good runes and bonus have realy big lvl required. 2)-100 walk speed in fight can be fixed with having big explore and humming(This is rune for speed, right?). So what do you think?

Judicator

Lvl 121 SEAsia
    Wolf

My underworld level is B200+ and there is so much Mind Frayer.
    Having high defense is useless against Mind Frayer, so i think light is a bit better because it has +dodge chance.

Thats my opinion.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Uw equpment’ is closed to new replies.