Archery is WAY too hard to get as best skill

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Archery is WAY too hard to get as best skill

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Turtle

You need thousands of arrows to have archery stay the top skill to have it get the blue star when reincarnating.
    You can NOT train archery at the training dummy like most other weaponskills.

How the f*ck are we supposed to get the blue stars in archery without spending about 100 hours for each blue star… (80 for using arrows, 20 for getting the arrows)

But seriously, it is way too hard to achieve… Please improve it.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

I have to disagree with this. Archery is probably the best combat weapon as it has the furthest range and you can easily run and kill other players. If this was made to be so easy to level, then it’ll make anyone without a bow useless. Everyone will be a bow user, why even bother having other weapons?

Yes, you use lots of arrows, but count how many hits another weapon has to do and it’ll be comparable to how many arrows you have to go through. If you choose to go the route of a bow user, you have to deal with arrows.

Turtle

I do NOT think that it would be bad to have to use that many arrows, IF there was some kind of training method like the Training Dummy for it too.
    The problem for me is that both of those problem are together…

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

I can get on board to being able to train archery on training dummies. That should work since you can train everything else but fists.

Goblin

Archery is overpowered right now as is. It doesnt need any extra buffs. 20 archery is easy to get, with easy buffs from equipment. You can kill any enemy or player with little effort as long as you have the space and arrows to kite them. Hell, in Underworld, bows fire over walls.

Turtle

… I think you all dont understand what i mean…
    How am I supposed to get a blue star on archery (without using like 20k-40k arrows) when hunting gets higher the moment im not using the bow once…? answer me that

Wolf

archery is already too overpowered for us.. if we start getting perma stars wheres the normalization in that?

TheFurious

Lvl 402 USEast
    Polar Bear

I think the point being made is it SHOULD be difficult and consume a lot of arrows because archery is so strong. Being able to use a dummy sounds nice. It’s possible to do currently, but that requires some thought and effort instead of just complaints.

Penguin

If they let us train with dummies, then more than half the server will be filled with archers. There are alts farming feathers in newbie area and selling them for gold.

Imo, archery shouldn’t even get blue stars, let alone how tough it is to train.

Polar Bear

archery sucks dagger ftw

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Archery is WAY too hard to get as best skill’ is closed to new replies.