App friendly phone

Home Forums Mystera Discussion App friendly phone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Panda3

Lvl 39 USTexas
    Turtle

Hello, want to purchase an upgrade to my phone but wanted to make sure I buy one that the app version of game is supported on.

If anyone who plays the game with the app from Google play store could list their device name id appreciate it.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I’m on a Samsung GS7 no issues there between the phone and the game, but, that’s an “old” phone now. No issues on the more recent Samsung Tab A I purchased more recently though.

xWolfy

Lvl 180 USWest
    Turtle

Dont by LG. The floating buttons make the game drop (cuz they pop up all the fn time)and the “game mode” on the phone is trash. Makes the game unplayable. Had no problems on my old Samsung tho.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Galaxy s9+ can open 3 at once without fps drops
    Galaxy s8+ can open 2 at once but fps drops after time
    Huawei p9ite 2017 35-40 fps
    Huwaei p9 2017 45-55 fps but after 3 months of using fps dropped to 40-50

im pretty sure that most of modern phones are able to run ml. its more about ur connection.

Panda3

Lvl 39 USTexas
    Turtle

I have no problems with connection, im talking about phones that support the app version of the game because I enjoy the app more then playing through the browser and I only ask because I have a Galaxy tab, and it’s not able to download the app from Google play. Ty tho everyone.

CPS

Lvl 247 USEast
    Polar Bear

Galaxy S9+ works

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘App friendly phone’ is closed to new replies.