Anyone remember me?

Home Forums General Discussion Anyone remember me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Penguin

It blows my mind that Mystera is still around… this game was my first MMORPG experience as a kid back in 2004, I was 11. I went by various names, Raineheart, ArcTheLad, Jehuty, etc. I’ve been lurking this website for over a decade now, and I’m happy to see Mystera is still around. Are GoaT and Janell still around? What about Kanba or Oblivious?

Goblin

Kakashi/Jack/Sheckted here. As far as i know, Ned kinda lingers around for a bit, and Goat logged on once months ago. I haven’t seen Kanba, Terry, or Shredar + Bane since Hamer took old ml round the back shed and shot it lol. SPK is an old ml player, but i don’t think he played when you did. Jopah similarly, but he doesn’t play anymore.

Goblin

And actually, now that i think about it, we are about 9 years since Janelle poped in and said anything, so i reckon she’s moved right on past

SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

I did play way back near the beginning, but I only popped in for a short period here and there until the last couple of years. Ninkazi almost sounds familiar, but I suspect I missed playing during that time. 🙁

Penguin

Better late than never, huh? I’m still waiting for Harvest Moon online, Mr. Colter.

Everytime I take a huge absence, I have a feeling to check the forums and Raineheart always posts a week earlier asking if anyone remembers him lmao! This is a cycle that’ll never end, eh? 😛 Still waiting for the real ML to pop up again and have everyone come back for two weeks. Orbs for dayz

Kanba

Goblin

I have the old server, source, a fiber connection (1000/500), and respectable hardware. I just didn’t think anyone would be interested and we might get some stink for hosting it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone remember me?’ is closed to new replies.