Any tips on getting 10 stars on crafting plz?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Any tips on getting 10 stars on crafting plz?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Hi every1,

I’m trying to get a 100 craft character and i was hoping i could get a little help on a few things. I’m currently at 4 blues stars on it with no blue stars in anything else.

– What level do i upgrade the skill cap to gain the required character exp for reincarnation but not be too costly to top my craft skill? So far i’ve upgraded it to 30 for the first 3 stars and 40 for the last one. Do i continue that pattern of upgrading the cap to match the star number i’m working on?

– What would be the least costly item(s) to craft to gain the most skill exp? i did arrows and repair kits for the first 2 stars and then threw some stone road kits into the mix for the last 2 stars. I was told bone shields are best but i’d like to confirm because bone is really heavy 🙁

– Would it make things easier if i blue starred other skills and if so, which skills would help most with my goal? I’ve been using other characters to gather resources for crafting so far but i’m wondering if i should just star something like mining on my craft character and do everything on the one instead.

If there are any other tips/trix/methods you could share it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Saxony

Lvl 270 USTexas
    Wolf

I started the same as you … Planning to reincarnate crafting… Luckily after I did my first star some 1 convinced me to make an alt (only for crafting, that never leaves the base) … I think that was the best advice I got … Second thing … In general when reincarnation, you always have to have your myst upgrades above the level skill I want to reincarnate… So for ur example to get the 5th star… U need to get the lvl 50 upgrade… Myst does become increasingly higher so be careful… As for lvling crafting, some1 was nice enough to post on wiki how much exp each item gives… You can also coorlate that to what materials it uses … I made my own calculator of how much exp i gerente per usable item (wood, stone tinder etc) … Find which one is cheaper or easier for you to get and mass craft … Lastly… No need to get to 100 crafting … You can get to 75 and add +5 crafting to 5 items and ur technically lvl 100

Erected

Lvl 399 Europe
    Goblin

Make an alt. Get crafting 100 on it.
    Log it on when you need to craft, log it off when you don’t need to craft. (outside bed)

Wolf

Thanx so much for the advice! I’ve managed to get to get to 6 blue stars through a little trial and error and other than killing my char after the grueling myst farming for refund, skill cap etc in order to reduce the levels of my hunting/armor/wep/misc skills, everything has gone quite well! 😀 Bone shields turned out to be a bust but Herald shields have worked very well so far for a relatively affordable exp option. Aiming for Knitting after getting my 8th blue craft star(I like round numbers ^^)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any tips on getting 10 stars on crafting plz?’ is closed to new replies.