Another UI Post

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Another UI Post

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DaemonWolfe

Lvl 10 USTexas
    Penguin

To be honest, I love the new UI. However, this has completely destroyed base security. I am quite angry that we were not given some time to plan accordingly. A majority of our tribe base was built so that you could not see inside. I am legitimately pissed and have to do an emergency edit to the base that we don’t have the resources to do. Otherwise we risk being raided. This is absolutely absurd.

Other than that the new UI is great and I have no problem with it. It looks and feels great. Like a new game. I love the ability to switch equipment without dropping… that was very much needed.

All in all, amazing update, horrible horrible execution.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 thank you dev for making mobile alot easier. I’m sure this will bring in alot more mobile users. Good job dev.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 i agree 100% me and my tribe spent sleepless nights trying to cater to the update that wouldn’t allow us to build against the edge of the map. Now that we finally paid off and fought for land to expand and fortify strategically, players get an additional 5 spaces of view to look into what used to be hidden areas of private bases that would need to be breached before even seeing into who’s room was who’s and which rooms had what

EmeraldArmy

Lvl 39 USTexas
    Penguin

I hate the new UI it makes it alot more difficult for me to play on mobile

Penguin

I love the new UI. My only suggestion would be to make the inner ring of the action bar/circle turn red when your item is about to break to make it easier to see for those playing mobile or who miss the chat message.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Another UI Post’ is closed to new replies.