"Ancient" items

Home Forums General Discussion "Ancient" items

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hey! day before yesterday me and ddfprktl found a hair potion in the underworld lol was wondering if anyone else has found some ancient items

Amaranth

Lvl 100 USEast
    Wolf

You have a chance to make runed items with crafting or knitting. The easier way is to get some points in questing and open lots of chests.

Wolf

Since the word “ancient” is in quotes I assume you mean items no longer unavailable. Yep, happened to me a few times but I typically discard those on sight.

If you meant ancient rune I prefer to go for crafting/knitting. My questing is at level 1 after reincarnation and to level it up I have to kill five reapers. No idea what those are but the name sounds scary enough thus my best bet is to train item creation skills. This sounds way easier than delving deep into underworld hoping to meet reapers.

Oh, one should be also powerful enough to beat said reapers once found – right now even one ghost or flame demon is challenge for me. Tentacles are unbeatable and dust devils nearly so .

Penguin

Reapers only have 300 hp. They also drop a chest 1/3 chances. I haven’t run across any yet but I think they show up on uw 30+

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘"Ancient" items’ is closed to new replies.