Advise For Update

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Advise For Update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MiharuLee

Lvl 47 SEAsia2
    Turtle

Hello Admin xd….
    Admin please make table useful… i hope food can put on table… new seed for farm… new cooking recipe and book recipe… add more decoration like flower, vase, paint, can color wall and etc…. I hope can mix dye to another collor…. please don’t add more pvp place.. to many pvp place make hard farm myst and the only thing i can do now just stay base if go out i die…. and please add time where pvp on and off… coz pvp all time is not good… we the weakness and newbie never had chance for feel fun in this game… i like this game coz we can cooking can build and farming… in SEA server to many ppl quit coz being killed many times and lose thing… i hope admin can do something about this.. thank u

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  MiharuLee.
    Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

You can have all the fun you want in wellington and wolf cave where noone can kill you.

Turtle

Sounds to me like you needa go play farmville my guy, idk about everyone else but i play this game solely for the pvp aspect of the game, to loot raid and listen to the cry s of all the little farmers, dev not here to listen to you whine about part of the game that makes the game dont get so salty cause you want to focus hard on ONE aspect of game and make it rotate around that

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Please @admin remove PvP! We need more tables and chair not more PvP stuff!

MiharuLee

Lvl 47 SEAsia2
    Turtle

I like live welington.. but my tribe need me Q.Q can’t leave them

MiharuLee

Lvl 47 SEAsia2
    Turtle

@DrTouchs i think u should play in sea server…. pker in sea to bad … so many ppl quit…. i have check another server i feel sea’s pk to worst xd and by the way i’m a girl… so is normal if i ask like that… pvp all time is not fun… boring u know…

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  MiharuLee.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  MiharuLee.
    MiharuLee

Lvl 47 SEAsia2
    Turtle

@kazul if pvp being erase is boring more good if @admin make time for pvp…. coz pvp all time is suck… pkers always on in sea server never get change go out :0 so hard

TundraHunt3r

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Pker is EVERYWHERE
    I agree about Functional Furnitures also i wantmore weapons and Cross Bow Even Guns to Improve pvp also pve
    PKER is a Problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Advise For Update’ is closed to new replies.