Admin – Update Please

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Admin – Update Please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Baylor

Lvl 130 USEast
    Wolf

Awhile ago it was mentioned that new altars used to combine bonuses on gear were in the works, can you please provide a status on this feature?

Secondly, it was also mentioned that a new area was being worked on aimed at the longer term players / higher levels, what is the status on this?

Tomorrow marks one month since the last update, is there anything planned for release in the near future? Game content is getting extremely stale and I’m hesitant to continue supporting the game when we’re left in the dark and with only small monthly updates.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Ayeee Baylor +1 for keeping it real, no doubt we love the game, so much in fact that we notice how little work is being done on it, but most people don’t realize it’s just one guy working on this game with a family and job. I feel realistically he should hire a few interns to make code and sprites that he reviews before adding. But yeah I have to agree with Baylor 100%. Once the game gets stale people just bot if they haven’t been alrewdy. Doesn’t feel like much is being done to expand player base.

Suffer

Lvl 355 USEast2
    Wolf

+1 I reckon he could quit his 9-5 job if he just gets the game fully released on playstore.. the influx of new players and supporters would be astronomical.. it would need some form of advertisement though. Then.. we could have weekly update if not fortnightly. this game as immense potential! A bit of TLC and you have a fully fledged MMO. It needs a much smoother and more detailed introduction to the game.. Also it needs some serious end game and achievements. I think this could be achieved quite easily as the core game is already implemented. After that some improvments to core game can be made and then extra content.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

The game could and should have a average of 1k players on per server at any given time, New maps bigger different more dangerous versions of gale. The monthly updates for the past two months seem like it’s something that could of been done day by day so I agree with ash.

Baylor

Lvl 130 USEast
    Wolf

I agree and as much as I’d love the dev to go full time with this as well I’m just asking for the transparency he promised in previous messages to us. I at least want to know what’s planned, estimates on releases and the general road map of development until he can spend more time on the game or recruit more help to get things put out more frequently.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Yea, baylor, seems like things are slowing down. Dev needs a dev team, maybe interns at first no pay until game takes off.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Admin – Update Please’ is closed to new replies.