Admin towers shoot me upon recall.

Home Forums Bug Reports Admin towers shoot me upon recall.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Admin towers shoot me upon recall. I’m sure this bug has been reported it happens to me very often. I wont have infamy I’m usually farming the uw. Then when I use lantern to cross roads the two admin towers shoot me. Only once and it hasnt caused a death but still something that needs fixed. I wonder if they towers are turning on me from all the murder lol.

Antares

Lvl 64 USWest
    Wolf

Same happened to me just now when I used a statue out of uw. An easy way out would be to use a recall, but I definitely agree this needs to be fixed. Had I statued out with low health I would have died, which would have been really infuriating. Please, fix this soon Admin!

Wolf

only time i know when a admin tower shoots you is when you have imfamy.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

If you do not have infamy and this still occurs it might also be related to a bug I’ve seen pop up recently when players are breaking their own walls but still getting shot by nearby towers which I do believe should not be happening at all. I noticed this when I broke some of my own walls and got shot by someone else’s tower nearby and I have seen it happen to others.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

yeah, I had buildings near other towers and will get hit when I try to break my own things, which is obnoxious. Or, I’ll be hitting a wall belonging to a former tribe member, walk 5 steps way into the zone of a neighbors tower without a visible infamy flag, and then get hit by them.

Something is up though if you ‘port of out UW without infamy and get by Admin towers – that can’t be intentional.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Admin towers shoot me upon recall.’ is closed to new replies.