Accessing the Graphics?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Accessing the Graphics?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

Is there an easy way to access the graphics of the game so we can easily update the wiki? Or could you integrate a wiki on this site with all the graphics already accessible?

It takes a long time to cut/paste and I don’t have all of the items so that takes a while too.

Turtle

items

Turtle

tiles and objects

Polar Bear

Thank you 😀 I’m glad someone found them! I’m going to try to use these to help the wiki a bit.

Polar Bear

so many unused graphics…

Turtle

I suppose these images came from original “Mystera Legends”. Not all features of original game were implemented in Mystera Legacy.

Goblin

Wow, you’re updating the wiki? Awesome, awesome. The crafting list getting updated should help new players out significantly. Thank you!!

Polar Bear

If anyone can get graphics of the enemies that’d be helpful also. I haven’t even found dragons yet.

And for the new items. I don’t know what sprites they use yet.

Turtle

nullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnullnull

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Accessing the Graphics?’ is closed to new replies.