About the Daily Exp Bonus

Home Forums Mystera Discussion About the Daily Exp Bonus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Although the game heavily pushes reincarnation, there are a few players who have decided to forgo reincarnation and rely on ascension. Furthermore, there are some players who choose to stop at their level caps so they can gather resources for their next reincarnation. As of now, these players cannot gain the one level necessary to receive the 20% (100% total) extra exp boost.

The permanent 100% decrease to the exp boost is a bit disheartening, so I would like to ask if the requirement could be changed to one skill level (or 2, 3, 4 etc. Whatever is necessary or fair) rather than one character level. The logic behind it is: if the exp boost affects skills, then raising the skill levels should affect the exp boost.

Although this wont affect most players, its a quality of life detail for the players who are hardcore enough to play everyday, but not hardcore enough to reincarnate everyday. Also, I do not think that the request is game-breaking, and will not affect the game significantly.

Thanks for reading my request,
    Long live myystera

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

There is already very little short-term benefit for reincarnation and in my opinion this would only put reincarnation at an even greater disadvantage versus ascension.

Goblin

I kind of have to agree with Kaios here. For reincarnating, the bonus is minimum, aside from a slightly permed skill. If you take away the exp bonus, players who are reincarnating will be hit that much harder than ascenders.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘About the Daily Exp Bonus’ is closed to new replies.