About Most Violent Leaderboard

Home Forums Mystera Discussion About Most Violent Leaderboard

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Goblin

So I wonder if executing an infamy player also adding a point to violent leaderboard? Anyone who often get on that leaderboard ever pay attention?

Huhmongous

Lvl 92 USTexas
    Turtle

Yes, execution adds toward Violent point.

Goblin

Thank you for the reply, Huhmongous. Hm, I think it doesn’t seem right to add a point toward violent leaderboard for executing infamy players. I know not all players who get infamy are bad, some probably kill because the other players hit them first (whether on purpose or not) and somehow end up getting infamy because players they’re trying to kill lose infamy when they kill them. Still, executing infamy players shouldn’t give a point toward violent leaderboard imho because you can only get infamy for doing wrong things (murdering innocent players, or raiding other players’ base who have towers). People who don’t know that executing infamy players also add points to violent leaderboard probably think all players who get in the violent leaderboard are bad guys or power abusers who only murder innocent players which isn’t really the case sometimes.

Polar Bear

Has it occured to you that some people may take pride in their position on the most violent leaderboard?

Huhmongous

Lvl 92 USTexas
    Turtle

If Violent point can only be counted for murders, people who like the position can only obtain it by murdering players not executing, which kinda stinks in my opinion.

Goblin

But you can’t really call executioning violent, can you? For example, if a police have to kill a thief or a killer for some reason, I don’t think you will call the police violent for what he did, do you? I don’t know, I just think executioning and murdering shouldn’t fall in same leaderboard. Maybe have 2 separate leaderboard for murdering and executing?

Huhmongous

Lvl 92 USTexas
    Turtle

That’s understandable but i do think DEV can use the time to do other more important things

Goblin

Yeah, it’s not really necessary and I agree for now the dev should use his time to focus on adding more important and exciting updates. However, when the devs have added most of those updates, it would be nice to see some change on violent leaderboard since it can somewhat give bad impression.

Polar Bear

Causing harm is violence regardless of the situation, I don’t think there’s a problem here.

Goblin

Not really, people won’t call you a violent guy if you only kill people who only cause harm to others, in fact people would be grateful for killing such players.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

i had 70 executions and most of them were actually innocent players 🙂

violent leaderboards work just fine

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘About Most Violent Leaderboard’ is closed to new replies.